Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Youth & Parent Conference


Date: June 29th on Sunday
Time: 4:00 PM
Place: OBMBC Chaple

"Mom, if I do bad things, will I go to hell? Dad, will I lost my salvation, if I don't keep good work?"

Dear iParents,

What would you say to your children, when they feel they are not good enough to keep their faith? Have you ever wonder your children is fearing losing salvation?

Come and join us "Youth & Parent Conference" at Chapel at 4:00 PM right after Sunday Worship Service. There will be open feedback and Bible discussion for parents and Youth. Youth teachers and Rev. Lone Wah Lazum will be lead the program throughout. All Sunday School teachers are also encouraging to attend this meeting to reach every students and thier parents in the class.

Hope and play to see you all ...

No comments: